Submit your abstract HERE
Please prepare your abstract using the formatting guidelines below and submit your abstract as a Word .doc or .docx. (No PDFs please.)
How to submit an abstract:
1. Create a user account with EasyAbstracts. If you submitted content to CleanUp 2015 and/or CleanUp 2017, you will have a user account linked to your email address.
2. Select the “New submission” option.
3. Complete the fields, noting that you should select the most appropriate single theme for your paper.
4. Save the record and then upload your abstract.
5. If the file upload was successful, a message “The file was successfully uploaded” will appear together with a link to your abstract.
6. You can edit you abstract and submission and/or add new papers up until the close of papers on 30 April 2019.
The receipt of all abstracts will be automatically acknowledged at the time of submission.
EasyAbstracts generates emails automatically and some spam filters, depending on how strong their filter is set, can inadvertently delete the email or filter it into your ‘junk email’ folder. If you have not received an email, check your email’s spam folder.
If you have questions or are unable to use the online submission system please email the Conference Manager.
Terms and Conditions
Please note that presenters will be required to fund their travel, accommodation and registration costs. At least one author per paper must register and pay for the Conference on or before Monday, 12 August 2019. Papers with no registered author may be WITHDRAWN.
- Last date for paper submission:Tuesday, 30 April 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Mid-June 2019
- Early-bird registration opens: Monday, 5 May 2019
- Early-bird registration close: Monday 29 July 2019
- Close of author registration: Monday, 12 August 2019
- Inform event team of any specific session room requirements: Friday, 23 August 2019
- Standard registration close: Monday, 26 August 2019
- Online registration close: Tuesday, 3 September 2019 12 noon ACST
- Conference dates: 8-12 September 2019