Agilent Award for innovation in analytical sciences
Purpose of the Award
The Award recognises technologies and innovations in the area of analytical science pertaining to measurement of emerging and known contaminants, and celebrates the achievements of the winner among the industry sector and peers.
If you have developed, improved or modified an analytical method such that it resolves the noise in the existing methods, saves cost, is fast and easy to interpret, has features that improve the users’ life or work, and is stable and reliable, submit your nomination for your chance to win this Award.
CRC CARE welcomes nominations for innovations and technological developments from anyone involved in the contaminant analysis. Individuals working at universities, research centres and institutes, commercial and non-commercial laboratories, and government and private organisations are encouraged to nominate themselves for this award.
Please ensure that your nomination addresses the criteria for assessment and includes any supporting evidence. Nominations should be sent to Ratin.Mathur@crccare.com by close of business Friday, 23 August 2019.
- Only one invention will be accepted per nomination.
- The nominee should own any Intellectual Property (IP) associated with the nomination.
- Nominations should be protected by appropriate patents, registered designs, plant breeders’ rights, or trademarks.
- Evidence may be required to prove the entry has been formally declared a completed and viable product, or that the product is in a significant trial implementation.
The assessment panel will consider the following criteria to assess the analytical methods:
What does the winner walk away with?
The following benefits will be offered to the Award Recipient:
- a cash prize of AUD$ 3,000
- media coverage consisting of one media release and an article in Remediation Australasia magazine (subject to editor’s approval).