We welcome the submission of abstracts for this conference.
How to submit an abstract:
- Create a user account with EasyAbstracts. If you submitted content to CleanUp 2015 and/or CleanUp 2017, you will have a user account linked to your email address.
- Select the ‘New submission’ option.
- Complete the fields, selecting the most appropriate single theme for your paper. If the theme is not listed, please submit your abstract as described in the section below.
- Save the record, then upload your abstract.
- If the file upload was successful, ‘The file was successfully uploaded’ will appear plus a link to your abstract.
- You can edit your abstract and submission and/or add new papers up until the close of papers on 15 May 2019.
EasyAbstracts will automatically acknowledge receipt of your abstract with an email. If you have not received one, check your email’s spam folder
Defence symposium and other themes
A separate abstract submission portal has been created specifically for Defence Symposium (closed session and by invite only) and themes other than listed on the themes page.
Please follow the same instructions to prepare your abstracts as described above.
Terms and Conditions:
Please note that presenters will be required to fund their travel, accommodation and registration costs. At least one author per paper must register and pay for the Conference on or before Monday, 12 August 2019. Papers with no registered author may be withdrawn.
- Last date for paper submission: Wednesday, 15 May 2019
- Notification of acceptance: mid-June 2019
- Early-bird registration opens: Monday, 5 May 2019
- Early-bird registration closes: Monday 29 July 2019
- Close of author registration: Monday, 12 August 2019
- Inform event team of any specific session room requirements: Friday, 23 August 2019
- Standard registration close: Monday, 26 August 2019
- Online registration close: Tuesday, 3 September 2019 at 12 noon ACST
- Conference dates: 8-12 September 2019