Adelaide 2019 Program
Every two years, scientists, engineers, regulators and other environmental professionals – representing universities, government (site management and regulatory agencies) and R&D and manufacturing firms – from more than 20 countries gather for CleanUp Conference’s diverse and inspiring program.
Delegates also make the most of the many opportunities to network and catch up with fellow speakers and delegates.
The final program and proceedings for the International CleanUp Conference 2019, including an overview of the conference workshops, short courses, sessions, symposiums and site tours, will be finalised in mid 2019. Please come back here later for more information.
- Last date for paper submission: Wednesday 15 May 2019
- Notification of acceptance: Mid-June 2019
- Early-bird registration opens: Monday 5 May 2019
- Early-bird registration close: Monday 29 July 2019
- Close of author registration: Monday 12 August 2019
- Inform event team of any specific session room requirements: Friday 23 August 2019
- Standard registration close: Monday 26 August 2019
- Online registration close: Tuesday 3 September 2019 12 noon ACST
- Conference dates: 8-12 September 2019